Olsen Veterinary Clinic is proud to provide exceptional care to the Madison County, IL area.
SERVICES FOR HOUSEHOLD PETS
- Immunization and wellness care
- Micro chipping
- Internal Medicine
- Dental evaluations and cleanings
- Elective and emergency procedures
- Nutritional diet counseling
- Physical Therapy Laser
- After hours emergency care
- House calls
- Surgical Procedures (Standard and Laser)
- Grooming (we refer this service to Karen Callahan of Prancing Paws. She can be reached at 618-910-7581)
Dr. Olsen is one of the few vets in the area that is trained to treat larger farm animals such as horses and cows. Since the office is not conducive to treating larger animals in house, Dr. Olsen is happy to come to you to take care of the health of your animal.
SERVICES FOR LARGE/FARM ANIMALS
(Services provided include, but are not limited to:)
- Conducting health exams
- Drawing blood
- Prescribing any necessary medication
- Cleaning and suturing wounds
- Performing surgeries
- Monitoring the reproductive health
- Assisting with problem births
Please call our office to schedule a time to see Dr. Olsen.